Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/carouseltraining.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/sb_mailprotect/sb_mailprotect.php on line 23
- Nurturing babies and being responsive to their needs.
- Offering suitable support for babies exploring their mobility, communication and sensory development.
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment
Safeguarding, record keeping and communicating with staff and parents.
- Providing a stimulating environment which supports key stages in their development.
- Planning activities that develop motor skills and coordination, encouraging children to use their imagination through role play.
- Positively Managing behaviour.
- Safeguarding, record keeping, recording observations and communicating with staff and parents.
- Encourage decision making and independence and offer outdoor and physical activities.
- Develop social skills such communicating with others, listening, turn taking.
- Development of knowledge of frameworks e.g.: Curriculum for Excellence.
- Using curriculum to plan stimulating and stage appropriate experiences.
- Safeguarding, record keeping and communicating with staff and parents.
- Preparing children for the transition to school.